Adams Home Protection Carpet Powder
Adams Carpet Powder Kills fleas an ticks on carpet. It contains an Insect Growth Regulator that kills all 4 stages of the flea.
- Kills Fleas, Ticks, Flea Eggs & Flea Larvae
- One 16oz Container Treats 1-2 Rooms (200-400 Square Feet)
- Contains Insect Growth Regulator that kills flea eggs & larvae for up to 28 Days
- Controls Re-Infestation for up to 365 Days
- Contains Linalool & Nylar
INSTRUCTIONS: For carpets- Shake powder evenly across surface. Brush lightly with broom to force powder deep into carpet where fleas and their larvae exist. Wait at least 60 minutes before (lightly) vacuuming to remove visible surface powder. For maximum efficacy, delay vacuuming for up to 24 hours. For Upholstery- Remove loose cushions, Sprinkle along creases and into corners. Brush lightly to work powder into folds and creases. Vacuum to remove visible powder on surfaces. Do not use on exposed fabric without first testing on a hidden surface for effects on color (staining) or texture. If powder adheres to a spot, brush out and vacuum that area immediately. When emptying a vacuum bag after use, wrap contents or disposable bag in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash. Treat pets with a registered flea and tick control product before re-entry.
- Active Ingredients: Linalool (CAS #78-70-6) - 2.500%.Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical* (CAS #51-03-6) - 0.500%.Pyrethrins (CAS #8003-34-7) - 0.075%.Nylar (CAS #95737-68-1) - 0.020%.
- Other Ingredients - 96.905%.Total - 100.000%.*0.4% (Butylcarbityl)(6-Propylpiperonyl) Ether and 0.1% Related Compounds.